Sabtu, 18 Oktober 2014

iwoveyoutwee

I've been thinking a lot lately; by that, it means a lot more than usual. Of you going to London this morning, oh, how excruciating that feeling is! I know you can take good care of yourself but then, it still worries me. How much sillier can I be, eh?

I really am a playful creature, that I cannot argue. And no, I am not going to stop being playful, especially around you. Wanna know why?

"Was sich liebt, das neckt sich". 

You've asked me about this several days ago. I shall tell you now for I am too shy to tell you then (I forgot its meaning, actually). It means, "Those who love each other, tease each other". 

Well, that kinda explains everything, right? *evil laugh*


Dear dearest,

I see a glimpse of future in you; of me and you -- of us. I cannot promise you a smooth path upon us, but hey, we're good in screwing each other, right? So, I need you to cling on and kick me whenever, wherever you please; for I am yours, and yours only. Bear with me, darling. It's not an option, you have to. No, you must. We still have a lifetime to go, remember?

To quote your dearest little writer, Anne Frank, "No one has ever become poor by giving". Yes, I am still content; bloated actually. I love you, more than I love me. And we do know how much I love myself, aren't we? :p

I could not ask any better souvenir than; you, coming home safely to me. Please take good care of yourself there. I miss you and I know you love me so.



Your most annoying,
xoxo


p/s: To love me is called trust, but to love your tummy is a must!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan