Selasa, 3 April 2012

Three Cheers for the Sweet Revenge

Can you 
     hear me?
Are you
     near me?

Can we
     pretend?
To leave
     and then

We'll meet again
When both our cars collide

     
I was furious. Wait, I was disappointed. Nope, I think that's not the right word to describe how I felt just now. 

What about stress? Maybe. A lot of things happened lately. A lot of works that need to be done. Quite demanding, really.

My brain's going numb. A little bit more and I think I might break. Or worst, fall apart. But I think, it will take a lot more than that to break me.

So much things need to be settled yet I'm  still wooing around. My greatest talent. Yes, talent. Lazing all day long. And oh yes. On top of that, my talent came with a package. I'm also a very well-trained procrastinator. 

My life is upside-down. Private and public being piled together in a small room of mine. Fuck weh. Fuck. 

Apart from this helluva week, I can't wait to go back home this weekend. A week of holiday would be a great chance for me to escape this miserable, tiresome college life.

The most important thing is... I need someone to talk to! I'm a bit too rough maybe but deep inside, my heart is full of flowery shits. Ha ha ha. Sounds quite sarcastic, yes? I know. Nevermind. 

Brain, heart and limbs. All of them are tearing, crumbling and falling apart in a such rapid rate. Stupidity over rationality. Yep. That's me. An arrogant, stupid yet sweet teenage boy who'll turn twenty next month. Ha ha ha. Still can sense my sarcasms? 

A week of holiday and if any person reminds me even a single word about work, assignments or any shit that stacked in their minds, I'll fucking stab them right in the middle of their fucking brains. 

I dare you. Try me.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan