Ahad, 7 Jun 2015

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Listen... quietly. Can you hear it? No? That's because you are not listening!

Listen again... now, be really careful of what you are listening to. Can you hear it now? What sound does it make?

Yes, yes. A cracking sound, and something is being shattered somewhere. What else?

Very good! There is a stream nearby. Can you hear the birds chirping? Ah, fantastic isn't it?

What can you deduce from here?

Indeed, heaven and hell do coexist!

Who am I? You should be asking the right question. Who are you? I am a what; nothing more.

Now, I am the one who will be asking questions. Listen, what does it sounds like? No, I am not talking about the heartbeat. 

Do not disappoint me. You're the rational one here. Go deeper. Can you hear it?

Ha ha ha. Amusing, isn't it? You should be able to control it by now; I am just a minor character on stage. You have always taken the lead role, are you not?

You do not show me to the world. The courage was never there, and I am glad for that. We cannot let anyone else knows about us. It would be chaos, just like here. Do you have anything to say?

I was thinking about the other day. Since I am the rational one here, I will explain it to you.

Do not take me lightly! Am I not... you?

Silence. It's your turn now. Listen carefully.

Always good with the words, eh? Spill!

Do you remember? We had a pretty real fight that day? One of the many, and I let you win.

Don't be arrogant. You were too weak back then. I almost didn't shed a single sweat. What about it anyway?

Have I been so repressive all the time?

Oh, now only you realized about that? Too late, I think.

Yes, it is too late for that. But what about this one?

She is interesting. I have no objection. But, you are not going to introduce me to her, I suppose?

Probably I would.

Have you gave it a thorough thought? Remember, the last time you introduced me to someone, it was apocalypse. And it was not even half of me!

Ah, she endured, didn't she?

For a while, yes. How about this one? Do you think she can endure me?

I have my faith in her.

You have gotten soft.

I guess so. You almost killed me the last time. The agony that you've been through, I can't separate it from me. It was the first time though.

Ha ha ha. I was in disbelief myself. You were so affected. Is she worth every pain?

She worths every single one of them. Not only back then, but always.

Too late to tell her that. You're really troublesome. What do you want, actually? Do you want to have a go at that again?

Of course not. It is not about us anymore. As much as I am devastated of her, I think I should take your advice now. We should smile for her.

Glad you realize it. Now that we have someone else to put a smile on; and she is mesmerizing! What's her name again?

Luna. As bright as she can be on the outside, her dark side is yet to be unfolded. A mystery that we should dwell into for as long as it takes.

Promise that you will introduce me to her?

Of course. But first, we have to find Luna.

Don't tell me that she doesn't exist?! You've been playing me this whole time?

Ah, don't be furious. Patience will grant us the moon. I need your help to find it.

Now, that's a first. You're actually asking for my help.

After what had happened, I believe we should be working together on this. But rest assured, I have no intention to put you on stage.

You better not. It would cost our dear life.

Ha ha ha.

Oh, you've learned to laugh now?

Shhh. Listen. Can you hear it? The tremor is getting louder. No, not that kind of quake. Life is always already a pile of ironies. Can you guess the sound?

Quite, but not so correct. The historicity of life must be concomitant with the dialectical comprehension of life itself. Many have failed to address both of them as one. Worst, life have been distorted by the pseudo-historical propositions that are actually detaching history itself.

Listen again. Now, that is the sound of a totality, an objectivity. That is the sound of the Truth.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan